Cannabis-Friendly Weddings Are Here To Stay
Incorporating cannabis into weddings has been trending in recent years, and it's no wonder why. We love seeing the cannabis industry open up to couples with high hopes of incorporating bud into their special day.
Planning your own?
Empire Glassworks has always been a full-service glass studio. Our origins are rooted in jewelry and decor, specializing in art pieces, like glass figurines and wedding cake toppers, since the 1960s. We have maintained our network of glass blowers and artists throughout the years to maintain our legacy of top quality, hand-crafted products.
Fast forward to 2021: We are now offering custom, functional glass art to honor any special occasion, weddings included.
We're thrilled to offer options that will help make your cannabis-friendly wedding an unforgettable experience for both you and your guests, from personalized centerpieces to take-home wedding favors.
Imagine your guests’ faces when they turn the corner and discover a “glass wall,” featuring pieces engraved with the happy couple’s names for all to enjoy freely.
Picture how thrilled they’ll be when they realize that your customized centerpieces, complete with engraved table numbers, are fully functional.
You'll top their wildest expectations when you give them a take-home gift, commemorated with the special date, to keep the memories of your day alive forever.
More ways we can enhance your wedding:
- We are artists, not just glass blowers. We offer unlimited design potential with our sculpting expertise with the ability to customize or products, like carb caps, pokers, or bowl pieces, as special wedding favors.
- Our most basic customizable offering includes different beaker size options (5", 8", and 15") with sandblasting + color accents.
- Our pieces make the perfect Bachelorette + Bachelor party favors.
- For some non-customized options that are still sure to blow your guests away, consider:
- A tray of flower spoons with matching floral designs.
- An array of our detailed capsule pipes for guests to choose from.
- A dessert tray with complimentary dessert bites, perhaps some are even infused.
- A selection of ice cream pipes next to a sundae bar.
- Our fruity glass (watermelon + dragonfruit + pineapple clip) next to a fruit salad bar.
- Our joint clips make awesome card holders - just add joints, polaroids, or custom stationary with table numbers.
We also noticed a few other trends in the cannabis wedding scene:
- Adding buds and fan leaves to your floral bouquets is a no-brainer if you can find a good source. (Legally, your safest bet is to provide your florist with anything related to THC, including leaves.) Big shoutout to Lupine Flower Company for making some incredible arrangements to decorate our table + the rest of the expo!
- Offering cannabis-infused beverages is a popular option for those who may find that a drink is a more approachable way to consume.
- Many people hire budtenders to educate guests, roll joints and serve various cannabis products.
- Wedding planners often suggest supplying a designated area where people feel comfortable to consume freely & respectfully.
- If you want to go the extra mile, you can incorporate cannabis terpene pairing dinners with experts like Cultivating Spirits to guide your guests through the entire consumption process, with an emphasis on how different terpenes can compliment certain dishes and flavors. Yum.
- It’s always fun to offer a variety of strains + consumption methods, and you can add a personal touch by featuring the favorite products/styles to consume for both of the parties bride(s)!
- Providing CBD to your guests can be a great precaution for anyone who might over consume.
- Be sure to make plans for keeping your glass clean throughout the day and night. At the very least, consider providing sanitizing stations; if you can swing it, maybe you hire someone to serve as a glass cleaner/curator/budtender for your guests!
- Options for cannabis weddings vary by state law, so make sure you do your research about local consumption regulations.