The Spatula is the flat tip dabber we have always wanted. The tip is thin and flexible, yet strong enough to bounce back. The corners are made at different angles for slight variations to clean the edges of jars.
The ergonomic shape of D-Nail handles affords improved balance and heat sink capabilities, additionally affording a place for any runoff to collect. Literally every metal shop quoting these has suggested they save the time and money by making a simpler handle, but that is not why they are here.
- Handspun Blackwood Handle
- Grade 2 Black Titanium Spatula Handle
- Mirror Polished & Anodized
- UNC 10-24 threading
- Individually Hand Made Art Piece.
- Limited Quantity and Availability.