Pancake Stack Bubble CapSold OutSale
Nothing beats the smell of pancakes... The hotcake, the griddlecake, the flapjack; you know its majesty no matter what name you know it by. It is the OG baked good; archaeological evidence suggests that pancakes were probably the earliest and most widespread cereal food eaten in flat world societies. Exactly why Empire Glassworks saw fit to give us the modern pancake stack bubble cap. bon appetit<3
- Borosilicate / Pyrex Glass
- 14.5mm Male; Single Hole Bowl
- Lampworked Flapjack Figurine
- Syrup on top
Height: 2" Width: 1.5" Weight: 23 Grams
- Individually Hand Crafted Art Piece.
- Limited Quantity and Availability.